Over the years, mobility solutions have become both ubiquitous and indispensable. Gone are the days when mention of the term "application" entailed playing games such as Snake or Bounce. Today, mobile applications vary from gaming to gambling. There are mobile applications now that were unthinkable a mere five years ago. At Kellton Tech, we strive to provide future technology today. We try our hand at every conceivable method of innovation. Over the years, we have proven ourselves to be a key player in location based mobility services. Kellton Tech Location-Based Services (LBS) are designed for easy customization according to the needs of industries such as banking, retail, media, ticketing and reservations.
Solutions Across All Platforms
- Google Android SDK application development
- iPhone mobile website development
- iPhone mobile application development
- BlackBerry solutions (JDE, MDS and BlackBerry browser applications)
- J2ME-based mobile application development
- Symbian-based mobile application solutions
- Windows Mobile application
- Mobile enabled website development
- Enterprise mobile application development platform
Agility and mobility are the new mantras in a society in which time become increasingly precious. Today, enterprise and IT are doubly challenged. While they are expected to maximize return, multitask and increase agility, they must also achieve customer satisfaction all within an unpredictable and ever changing environment. Enterprise mobility has therefore become a critical area for software companies. At Kellton Tech, we appreciate that our clients are constrained in terms of time and financing, and recognize their various enterprise needs. In the age of smartphones, where difficult tasks are executed at the touch of a button, we create mobility solutions to help our client's business.
Business and IT have matured into a powerful team, as business units increasingly turn to technology to drive competitive advantage. Today, sustaining that advantage means offering immediate answers to customer questions, providing faster repair time and opportunities for real-time collaboration. Keeping in mind the complexity of business scenarios, Kellton Tech deploys its state of the art mobility practices to develop mission-critical solutions for its partners and clients. We provide them with the custom-designed software, services and business solutions they need to achieve meaningful strategic and competitive advantages in their markets.
Along with the needs of enterprise, consumer needs have also changed over time. The customer reigns supreme, his/her wishes and needs are our prime consideration. At Kellton Tech, we try to understand the target segment's consumer behavior and develop software tailor-made to consumer desires. As a partner to our clients, we provide complete assistance in making successful applications suitable to target customers. Our team of expert developers has helped clients connect locations, offices, business partners and employees via real-time platforms by designing and implementing an array of high-end technology applications.
Advantage Kellton Tech
Mobile Integration for Enterprise Applications
- Mobile CRM, Client for Sales Force and other CRM tools
- Blackberry Clients for Enterprise/Intranet Applications through MDS, BlackBerry JDE, etc.
Mobile Survey Applications
- Political surveys
- Consumer trial surveys
SMS Based Applications
- Bulk SMS through SMS Gateway
- SMS based reservation and ordering system
- SMS advertising
Mobile Content Management Platform
- Rich, multi-functional applications to build customer-focused applications, e.g., ringtones, jokes, calendar, reminders, contacts, management
- Ticketing and reservation
- Vehicle tracking system
- Field service solutions
- Golf aid applications
- Mobile social networking local search
- Location-based targeted mobile advertizing
Location-Based Targeted Mobile Advertising
Kellton Tech has used location-based advertising that employs location-tracking technology in mobile networks to target consumers. Simply put, with location information for users, marketers can craft geographically-based SMS/MMS advertisements, offers and incentives to customers. For instance, when you know of consumers shopping in a super-market, you can dispatch a list of merchandise available on sale/special discounts to them over their mobile phones.
Mobile Social Networking
- Kellton Tech uses mobile technology enhanced with powerful location knowledge through location-based services (LBS), resulting in mobile social networking.
- Similar to web-based social networking, mobile social networking occurs in virtual communities. As software technology advances, virtual populations have migrated to mobiles.
Porting/Customization of Websites for Mobile Browsers
- Thorough grasp of mobile architecture to port any website to a mobile browser.
- Mobile local search is a technology that lets people search for local items using mobile equipment such as mobile phones, PDAs and other mobile devices.
- Mobile local search satisfies the mobile subscriber's need for spontaneous access to near-position services and information such as businesses, products, events, restaurant, movie theatres, etc.
- Mobile carriers, directory enquiry providers, mobile messaging operators and yellow pages publishers usually provide local search services. Behind these outlets, there is a growing network of agencies, distributors and software providers, some of which are now starting to offer service direct to the public.
- Kellton Tech efficiently uses its expertise in local search to facilitate restaurant search, gas stations search, ATM Search, etc.
SMS Based Reservation and Ordering Systems
- Kellton Tech has built rich applications using SMS-based booking and ordering systems (e.g., taxi reservation system).
- With the latest mobile phone technology, we can send an SMS in a pre-defined format or use GPRS to access a mobile page and book a ticket or order food.